Women's Brooks Ravenna 9 Running Shoes
Women's Running Shoes
Responsive cushioning, quick transitions and a lightweight fit take you farther in the Brooks Ravenna 9. This version in the popular Ravenna series ups the ante by increasing the performance design to give you a fast and friendly feel. Lighter and with a sleeker design than previous models, the Brooks Ravenna 9 is your go-to versatile shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly
- The lightweight, mesh upper gives your toes plenty of breathing room
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202691B452