Women's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018
Women's Running Shoes
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Women's Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with a Flyknit constructed upper that delivers even more zoned stretch and breathability than before. The outsole pattern adjusts to your every step for a dynamic ride, top to bottom.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning and the dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones
- Weight: 5.55 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 942839-101