RUN ON BY JACKRABBIT CELEBRATES GRAND OPENING IN FT. WORTH, TEXAS
February 14, 2018 09:00ET
Denver, Co. - February 14, 2018 – On Saturday February 17th, Run On by JackRabbit will be celebrating the Grand opening of their new store in Fort Worth, Texas at the Montgomery Plaza (2600 7th St. Suite 107) from 10am -1pm. This will be your chance to come shop the greatest styles and trends in the fitness world, as well as get entered to win an entire year's supply of free shoes. Not only will there be live music, snacks & refreshments, but there will be also special deals and discounts for all who attend.
Run On, has a storied heritage and a dominant market presence in the Dallas Fort Worth area with 7 convenient locations. Run On is truly committed to a full running experience, whether it be product or training. We are renowned for our training class programs. Whether you are a first-time runner or an experienced marathoner, we have classes for all levels and paces to suit your needs. Run On by JackRabbit truly is Texas’s premiere running destination.
The new location will have the following hours:
- Mon – Sat: 10am – 7pm
- Sunday: 12am – 5pm
This won’t be the only chance you will get to connect with Run On during their grand opening week, we will also be hosting a flurry of events as well as supporting a few local races.
- 2/18 & 2/19: Run On by JackRabbit will be hosting the Packet Pickup for the Bai Bai Mile event which is the kickoff event for the Cowtown Marathon
- 2/20: you’ll be able to find Run On by JackRabbit at the finish line of the Bai Bai Mile run at Trinity Park from 6pm -8pm.
- 2/22: Run On by JackRabbit will be hosting a Throwback Thursday event for all runners and participants of the Cowtown Marathon. There will also be a special course preview feature for anyone running the event, led by Dave Armstrong.
- 2/23 & 2/24: Find Run On by JackRabbit at the Cowtown marathon expo.
- 2/25: Run On will be hosting a cheer party at mile 2 of the Cowtown Marathon
- 2/26: Run On by JackRabbit will host a recovery party for all runners to come in and receive V.I.P treatment after a hard race at the Cowtown Marathon.
Headquartered in Denver, Co., JackRabbit is a leading omni-channel specialty running retailer in the United States focused on delivering products and solutions that serve the needs of active community. Utilizing its expertise in sports science, JackRabbit provides personalized services to help customers find the perfect footwear, apparel and accessories. There are now 62 JackRabbit and JackRabbit-affiliated stores in 17 states with approximately 800 employees.
Ike Tucker, National Marketing & Brand Activation Manager
Company: Visit JackRabbit.com
Twitter: JackRabbit on Twitter
Facebook: JackRabbit on Facebook