Saucony Shoes with Soul Kinvara 11 Running Shoe
Shoes with Soul: Designed by kids, built by Saucony.Saucony is launching Shoes with Soul, a collection inspired by Boston Children’s Hospital patients that feature limited-edition designs illustrating their personalities and dreams. Proceeds will benefit the Boston Children’s Cardiac Fitness Program, an exercise program for kids with congenital heart conditions that trains their bodies and minds to help them find their possible.
About Kinvara 11:A lightweight feel for a personal best.
For those working hard to achieve their goals, the lightweight Kinvara 11 has been whittled to be exactly what one needs to be efficient, go fast, chase PR’s, and break personal barriers.
About the Designers:
Meet Max!Max has been mighty since he came into the world. Before he was born, he was diagnosed with severe heart defects, so his family brought him straight to Boston Children’s. Young Max persevered through a series of lifesaving procedures—including surgery on his tiny, walnut-sized heart when he was just a few months old. Today he’s a thriving teen with a powerful singing voice... Inspired by his love of stage and screen, and ice cream, his Kinvara 11 design is sure to spread as much joy as he does.
Meet Jordynn!Jordynn marches to the beat of her own drum, despite facing a rare condition that threatened her ability to walk. At 15 days old, Jordynn came to Boston Children’s and started down a path to recovery. Her genetic disorder has many secondary conditions, requiring care from over 10 specialists. Jordynn has had 35 surgeries (and counting), and is frequently seen at Boston Children’s. Celebrating her originality and optimism, Jordynn incorporated unicorns, rainbows and patterns into her design inspiration.
Meet Eddie!At nine years old, Eddie developed a small limp that progressively got worse. Local doctors told him it was a common cyst behind his knee. Soon, he couldn’t move his leg. His parents brought him to Boston Children’s Hospital for answers. Doctors discovered Eddie had cancer. Now, fully in remission, Eddie runs circles around his friends while dirt biking and playing basketball—passions that inspired his Kinvara 11’s.
*The Run For Good Children’s program is committed to supporting organizations that help improve the health and wellness of children to get them back up and running.
**This is a unisex shoe, listed in men’s sizes. For women’s sizes, add 1.5 to arrive at the appropriate women’s shoe size. Ex: Men's size 6.5 is equal to a women's size 8.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Unique designs by Boston Children's Hospital patients
- Proceeds benefit the Boston Children’s Cardiac Fitness Program
- The flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off
- PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances
- 360 degree FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S20551-4