Superfeet ADAPT Run Max Insoles
Get unbelievable comfort and support without changing how your running shoes were built to perform. Lightly structured support and maximum cushioning with a deeper heel cup and higher arch profile to help minimize foot fatigue. Flexes and adapts to your foot's natural motion for a smooth, easy ride. Made to fit well in running shoes and athletic footwear, including zero drop running shoes.
- Durable Aerolyte dual comfort layer: helps your foot relax in the shoe and provides optimal cushioning, with a deeper heel cup and more shape for high arches.
- Responsive forefoot zone: blends cushioning & rebound to maximize energy transfer and help you get the most out of every step.
- Energizing heel cushion: helps disperse impact with every heel strike, reducing excess vibration to fight fatigue and minimize stress and stress that can lead to conditions like plantar fasciitis and shin splints.
- Adaptive Comfort Technology: patented design, made to help your feet move the way they're supposed to, flexing with the foot for efficient heel-to-toe turnover and a smooth, easy ride.
- Moisturewick: improved wicking and breathability with odor control keeps feet fresh mile-after-mile.
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- Parent Style: FL335004