Unisex Adidas Alphaedge 4D Reflective Running Shoe
Precisely tuned to support and cushioned. Alphaedge 4D is made for running that will give you an edge in your game. The adidas carbon 4D lattice midsole was developed using years of athlete data, as it's 3D printed to help deliver precisely tuned support and cushioning right where you need it. Now made with an upper that has reflective materials for visibility, no matter where you go. When sport meets Silicon Valley, the future begins.
This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Carbon 4D technology in the midsole offers a snappy ride and controlled energy return.
- adidas Primeknit textile upper contains reflective materials to help you be seen.
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Style: FV4686