Unisex Adidas Alphaedge 4D Goodbye Gravity Running Shoe
The big aim for aerospace is to get the first tourist on the moon by 2023. With adidas Space Race, we are writing the first chapter to celebrate the moonshot mission.
Partnering with the most innovative organizations in the universe to push the boundaries of our innovations for athletes, Earth, and beyond. Push yourself further, faster, in running shoes that deliver tuned energy to every stride. The lattice structure was developed using years of athlete data to deliver precisely-tuned support and cushioning right where you need it. In a process called digital light synthesis - light creates the shape of the sole, heat sets it. So you can move freely from left to right, front to back.
This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- This model features iridescent panels inspired by the galaxy. Our formula for the future.
- Every part of the 4D sole unit – from heel to arch – is designed differently to match the contours of your feet.
- The digitally-printed midsole doesn’t just look innovative, the lattice structure made from liquid resin also feels like something you've never felt before.
- Continental rubber outsole – also used in car tires - allows for quick turns and change of directions on various surfaces.
- Materials: This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Style: FV6106