Bryton Rider 450T GPS Bike Computer
Rider 450 is a mountain biker oriented GPS cycling computer. On top of all the features of Rider 410, Rider 450 comes preloaded with OpenStreetMap, providing useful location info while heading to the trail or riding in the trail. With full GNSS support, it can record your ride precisely. And it's follow track and WLAN data sync features make you love it even more.
- Reign over Peaks - Designed for mountain bike lovers, Rider 450 preloads OpenStreetMap with Full GNSS support, allowing you to find trails, locate yourself and know which way to go in a second.
- Bigger Display, Better View - Designed for your better viewing experience, Rider 450 is built with crisp black and white 2.3" large display, making reading data become easier than ever. It can fit up to 10 data per page for you to have better understanding of your real-time performance.
- Follow Track with OSM - With OpenStreetMap(OSM), Rider 450 provides a convenient and intuitive user experience for mountain bikers. You can find the trails, locate where you are and which direction you should go at a glance, making the rides smoother and more enjoyable.
- ESS Support - Rider 450 now supports electronic gear-shifting system including Shimano's Di2, SRAM's eTap and Campagnolo's EPS. Instead of checking your crankset and cassette, you can get all gear information such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life of the ESS immediately on Rider 450.
- ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support - Aim for your best convenience. Both ANT+ and BLE sensors work perfectly with Rider 450 after simple pairing.
- Absolute Precision - Bryton's first GPS cycling computer with GNSS full support incorporates GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems, providing a much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation especially when there are buildings/trees or even while mountain biking, along with faster start-up.
- Supports up to 78+ Functions - Rider 450 provides rich data for you to fully grasp the performance of your ride. It incorporates up to 78+ functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and Di2.
- 32 Hours of Battery Life - If you love going on adventures whole day, Rider 450 certainly meets your needs. It provides up to 32 hours of battery life and allows you to charge via power bank while recording.
- TrainingPeaks Workout - To make your training easier than ever, now Rider 450 supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks. You can plan your workouts on TrainingPeaks and export them to Rider 450 via Bryton Active App, and then you can easily start your training based on your training goal.
- Smart Notifications - Never have to worry about missing any important phone calls, emails or texts during ride. Rider 450 notifies you whenever you receive phone calls, emails or text messages after pairing it with your smart phone via BLE.
- Customizable Data Display via App - Tailor your own data display with Bryton Active App ! After pairing with Bryton Active App, you can customize your data fields/pages based on your training goals via BLE on your phone. It's super easy to use.
- Sync to Bryton Active App - Enjoy the seamless over-the-air synchronization with all new Bryton Active App. Your workout data can be automatically synced via BT from the device to Bryton Active App, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. It allows users to sync and plan their workouts, downloads planned trips, modify device and grid settings, and calibrate altitude all without WLAN connection. The app will also check the firmware version and GNSS data of the device and notify users that updates are available, ensuring that the most up-to-date firmware is always installed. With simple setup, Bryton Active App's STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops Auto Sync also make it easier for you to share your activities and compare with millions.
- Size & Weight (mm) - 53.7W x 83.9H x 18.2D | 71 g
- Display: 2.3 inches Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 35 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
What's in the box:
- Rider 450 unit
- USB cable
- Bike mount
- Safety lanyard
- Quick start guide
- Heart rate sensor
- Speed sensor
- Cadence sensor