Elite Drivo II Interactive Cycling Trainer Direct Drive Black
Meet a flexible trainer with an even more flexible schedule. With foldable legs and integrated handle, you can train on your terms - any time or any place. And, Elite’s flagship Drivo trainer is now even better. Introducing the Elite Drivo II Interactive Cycling Trainer. Redesigned and upgraded resistance hardware can now adjust from 0% to 24% in less than 3 seconds, making it one of the fastest responding trainers on the market and ideal for virtual racing software such as Zwift. Continued development on the Drivo's industry-leading Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter has yielded a certified accuracy rating of just 0.5%, further pushing the boundaries of data accuracy. This high-end offering from Elite is both an interactive trainer and power meter in one. Features ANT +FE-C control, an electronically controlled magnetic resistance unit and direct drive attachment. The high max power output makes it the ideal for power/cadence training sessions. The Elite Drivo II is connected directly to the bicycle chain, which accurately transmits the athletes generated power. This model uses innovative pulleys and highly resistant transmission belts so every pedal effort is evenly transferred to the resistance unit. Like most trainers by Elite, the Drivo II sends calculated speed/cadence and power data to compatible ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices and apps.
- Interactive direct drive with electronically-managed magnetic brake
- Built-in OTS (Optical Torque System) power sensor
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- Wireless: ANT+ (FE-C Power and Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed & Cadence)
- Max simulated slope: 24%
- Max power: 2300W @ 40kh/h
- Controlled by: Smartphone, tablet, cyclocomputer, Windows and Mac, sports watches, ANT+ computer and/or Bluetooth
- Compatibility: My E-Training software & app, Zwift, Trainerroad, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and others
- Output: Power, speed and cadence
- Flywheel: 6 kg
- Works with racing bikes, mountain and city bikes, even with carbon fibre frame, with 130-135 x 5mm hubs and with quick release and 142x12mm with thru-axle
- Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed. As to the compatibility with Campagnolo, an adapter is required, available from www.shopelite-it.com
- Supply, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LEDs)
- Firmware update: Yes
- Includes free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 36 months
- Electrical requirements: Input 100-240 V 50-60Hz 6A – output 12V 1.5A
- Open dimensions: 800 x 850 mm
- Height: 510 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Drivo II make a lof of noise?
You won't hear any noise while pedaling, just you and your bike chain.
Will my device work with Drivo II?
DRIVO II is counted among the new generation of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away.
How accurate is Drivo II data compared to other trainers?
Drivo II data accuracy while training is ensured by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor). This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that measures power output with +/- 0.5% accuracy. Thanks to a more precise OTS, Drivo II is the most accurate home trainer you can find in the market right now.
How does the riding experience compare to the real road?
Elite has made Drivo II faster, more responsive.Its stepping motor can adjust the required resistance almost immediately to give you an exciting experience.Whether you’re facing a steep climb in an Elite Real video or the volcano in Zwift Drivo II immediately reacts. Virtual reality becomes more tangible, almost real.