Goodr Beelzebub's Bourbon Burpees
BAMF Gs: BEAST [BLEEPING] GOODRS - With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit beasters with larger melons. - We get it. You go to the gym for 3 hours a day so you can look down and see 6-12 abs. If you commit to doing an insane amount of burpees, you can bet you'll do every last one of them. That (and these black frames glasses with bourbon-colored lenses) is what it takes if you wanna be the best. Introducing Beezlebub's Bourbon Burpees (because even the Rx squad needs a drink sometimes).
- A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik.
- Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame.
- Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Mirrored lenses to obscure the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in bright light.
- Goodr sunglasses have frames that can potentially expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA) and metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. BPA is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Style: BFG-BK-AM2-RF