Goodr Ice Bathing With Wizards
BAMF Gs: BEAST [BLEEPING] GOODRS - With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than our OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit beasters with larger melons. - Whether you're new to beasting or a vet, you remember your first WOD as a bewildered noob. If you didn't throw up, you probably had at least 50% no reps in there. But, even with your heinous form, you could barely walk two days later. That's right, that deep, deep, deep (that's three deeps!) pain that sneakily skips the first 24 hours so you think you're fine, and then makes it nearly impossible to sit down for a week. Shoulda ice bathed. Introducing Ice Bathing with Wizards, icy blue BFG frames with crisp gold polarized lenses.
- A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik.
- Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame.
- Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Mirrored lenses to obscure the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in bright light.
- Goodr sunglasses have frames that can potentially expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA) and metal screws that can potentially expose you to nickel. BPA is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and nickel is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Style: BFG-BL-GD5-RF