LOOK Keo Classic 3 Road Pedals
Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Keo Classic 3 clipless pedal. Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Keo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates stress on each revolution). This is equivalent to a sprint by André GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210.
- USAGE - Beginner to advanced
- BODY - Composite
- AXLE - Chromoly
- THREADING - 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS - 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT - 15.7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM - 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA - 400 mm²
- FLOAT - 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS - Keo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT - 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT - 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS - Black
- ACCESSORIES - A pair of Grey Keo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY - 2 years