Unisex Nike Air Zoom Streak 7 Running Shoe
Inspired and tested by the world's fastest runners, the Nike Air Zoom Streak 7 delivers the feeling of continuous propulsion through its anatomical toe, redesigned midfoot and innovative outsole pattern. Its lightweight, minimal design keeps you focused on the finish line.
This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - for the corresponding women's sizes, see above Size Guide
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Anatomical toe design follows the natural contours of the foot. It increases space in the forefoot, which lets your toes splay naturally.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- The unique traction pattern was created using an algorithm to identify lug shapes and sizes that optimize energy return.
- Engineered mesh upper provides zones of ventilation while high abrasion rubber in the heel adds durability.
- Internal arch strap provides a secure fit in the midfoot.
- Outsole grooves between lugs promote a smooth, natural range of motion.
- Style: AJ1699-600