Unisex Reebok Floatride Run Fast Pro Running Shoe
From heel to toe, our Floatride racing shoe was designed with one thing in mind - pure performance. The ultra lightweight design and Floatride Foam technology help cushion every step, whether you're running a 5k or half marathon. The single layer engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable, while the bootie construction ensures a comfortable fit. This is a unisex shoe, the above are men's sizes - women's sizes are 1.5 added to a men's size (ex. Men's size 8 = Women's size 9.5)
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Floatride Foam is significantly lighter than traditional EVA foam, for soft, lightweight cushioning
- An EVA sockliner and ultra thin, high traction outsole help give you optimal grip on race day
- Engineered mesh to offer support and breathable flexibility
- Style: CN7006