Women's Adidas Adizero RC 2 Running Shoe
When the starting gun goes off, these are the running shoes you want on your feet. Responsive cushioning offers a snappy feel and fast ride, while the locked-down fit keeps your stride steady. Built with ultra-light materials, they keep you feeling fast for your epic finishing kick.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Celermesh upper materials are super light and thin for minimal weight, maximum performance
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental Rubber
- Bounce cushioning provides plush comfort and an agile, springy feel
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EE4340