Women's Adidas Astrarun Running Shoe
Your go-to shoe for building strength and endurance. Lace up these adidas running shoes ad head out the door feeling confident. They have a breathable mesh upper that helps keep feet cool. A combination of cushioning technologies provides comfort and energy return in every stride. The heel counter allows the Achilles to move naturally for an unrestricted fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Responsive BOOST and flexible Bounce cushioning are combined for optimal comfort and energy return.
- The Adiwear outsole offers high-wear durability.
- The Fitcounter molded heel provides stability while allowing the Achilles to move freely.
- Style: EF8851