Women's Adidas Energy Boost Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
The successor to the Energy Boost 3, the women's Energy Boost continues to impress. A Boost packed midsole provides ultra responsive comfort and cushioning with unmatched longevity in every climate. The ARAMIS engineered mesh upper provides perfect fit, flexibility and breathability with a foot-hugging textile and zoned elastic support. Simplified midfoot and forefoot construction offers slightly more space in areas where it is needed while an asymmetrical quarter panel provides midfoot support with a softer fit.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The ENERGY RAIL frames our BOOST midsole and increases stability by guiding the foot to a neutral toe off during the gait cycle
- TORSION SYSTEM allows the heel and forefoot to move independently without excessive twisting
- STRETCHWEB outsole featuring CONTINENTAL RUBBER adapts to every runner's foot strike and unleashes the full potential of BOOST to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm Drop
- Style: BB3456