Women's Adidas Sensebounce+ Running Shoe
Celebrate the community when you lace up these adidas shoes. Made for urban running, these women's shoes are designed with a QR code on the tongue to help connect you with runners around the globe. A breathable knit upper circulates air around hot, tired feet and energized cushioning keeps pep in your step through the final stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Bounce+ energized cushioning midsole
- Knit upper for a lockdown feel
- Algae-based EVA foam sockliner that helps to clean at least 30 litres of polluted lake water
- Style: EF0524