Women's Adidas SolarBOOST ST 19 Running Shoe
Go the distance in these women's shoes designed for long runs. The breathable mesh upper features reinforced zones for targeted support, and the Torsion System delivers a smooth ride. Dual-density cushioning works with a Solar Propulsion Rail to guide the foot for a more stable stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit while the Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot.
- Tailored Fibre Placement uses advanced data to provide support and comfort where needed, plus TFP features Parley yarn, which is made from recycled plastic.
- Air mesh upper is lightweight and supportive.
- Dual-density BOOST cushioning under arch works with the Stabilizing Torsion System to keep every step smooth.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28037