Women's Adidas SolarGlide ST Running Shoe
These shoes are built to tackle longer runs. A supportive stability rail works with the responsive midsole and flexible outsole for a smooth and energised run. The heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Symmetrical energy rail works with Boost to increase stability for a smooth run
- Mesh upper with forefoot ribbing and a suede overlay with supportive Solar Fitwing Tongue
- Supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilies tendon
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: BB6614