Women's Altra Escalante 2 Running Shoe
Our best debut ever is back with subtle tweaks. We increased the decoupling in the Altra EGO midsole and outsole for more flexibility. A new knit with more perforations has increased the breathability while still maintaining that classic Escalante comfort but with a more secure fit for better performance. We've also added a new long lasting PU insole and a new Dri-Lex Dri-Freeze heel liner to provide a more comfortable and better on foot feel.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- More perforations in the new knit increases the breathability and gives a more secure fit
- New long lasting PU insole and a new Dri-Lexﾮ Dri-Freeze heel liner provide more comfort
- More flexibile Altra EGO midsole and outsole without compromising classic Escalante comfort
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Stack height: 24 mm
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: ALW1933G-000