Women's Altra King MT 2 Trail Running Shoe
The King MT 2 has been completely updated for better grip, durability, drainage and perfor- mance. The upper is made of a hand tailored mesh with dynamically cut eye stays for exibility and comfort. The new Vibram MegaGrip Litebase outsole means you get the same 6mm lugs and grip but with 40%+ reduction in thickness and 25%+ reduction in weight when com- pared to the former MegaGrip outsole.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1952G-009