Women's Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Trail Running Shoe
The Lone Peak 4.0 is a fresh take on Altra's original trail shoe. The new upper includes a better integrated tongue and added drainage capacity. The improved TrailClaw and carved out lugs make for gnarly, traction.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Durable mesh upper with integrated tongue
- Improved, grippier MaxTrac rubber
- StoneGuard resembles the skeletal structure of a foot
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1855F-2