Women's Altra Lone Peak 4 Low RSM Trail Running Shoe
There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear, right?! Well with the brand new Altra Lone Peak 4 RSM you'll have no excuse. Made for rain, snow, and mud (RSM), this shoe is ready to tackle the elements. As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the eVent upper The upper is made of eVent, eVent is 100% waterproof and offers market leading breathability, delivering maximum comfort and protection in the widest range of conditions. In addition, it has a reinforced toe cap, refreshed mountain design and 4-Point GaiterTrap. And the updated MaxTrac outsole with multi-directional lugs and prominent TrailClaw offer enhanced traction on gnarly terrain.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HERﾙ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1855L-220