Women's Altra Provision 4 Running Shoe
The Provision 4 exemplifies the evolution of technical support in running shoes. It is a completely updated and overhauled version of the previous models and is at the forefront of natural biomechanical advances. In addition to a medial GuideRail, we've developed a new arch feature, unique to Altra which uses proprioception to help slow pronation and neutralize your step cycle. This feature is a new, revolutionary way of offering support only when you need it and without interrupting your natural stride. Neutral runners or those branded as "stability shoe only" wearers will both love this fresh approach to guided, natural foot movement.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Innovative, lightweight support shoe
- New dynamic arch feature for enhanced guidance
- GuideRail for extra medial support
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Stack Height: 27mm
- Style: AL0A4QTQ-104