Women's Altra Superior 4.0 Trail Running Shoe
The Superior 4.0 takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. The upper has been completely redesigned in a wrap-around style for added security and support; the midsole features Altra's proprietary Quantic foam, while the outsole is now made of our sticky MaxTrac rubber. To top it off, the rounded heel and improved lug pattern is made to fly down the trail with ease and speed. Here in exclusive colors only available at JackRabbit!
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Stack height of 21mm and has a removable StoneGuard
- Altra Quantic midsole for a soft landing mixed with a springy bounce for take-off
- MaxTrac outsole is a sticky, grippy rubber for excellent traction
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1953G-8