Women's Altra Timp Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
The Women's Altra Timp Running Shoe is designed to fit in the sweet spot between the Lone Peak and Olympus, offering a great balance of cushion and traction. This do-it-all trail runner features a 29 mm stack height for a comfortable, yet responsive ride, and 4 mm lugs that will bite on any terrain. The PFS performance last and lower volume, Fit4Her last combine to bring you a great fit, reduced lateral movement, and confidence on uneven terrain. The Timp is both breathable and durable and features a printed upper with laser cut TPU overlays, and reinforced coverage on the toebox and heel cap.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- MaxTrac: This all new rubber outsole compound provides incredible grip, traction and durability in multiple terrains.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Gaiter Trap: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm Drop
- Style: AFW1757F-1