Women's Altra Torin 3.5 Running Shoe
Women's Running Footwear
Meet the Torin 3.5, a freshly updated version of your favorite road shoe. This update features a brand new, super breathable mesh with an integrated tongue and bold color blocking for optimum performance on every run. In addition, the nubuck heel is highly durable and abrasion resistant, while the premium cushioning of the midsole delivers that same luxurious comfort and performance you love. Try out a new pair of the Fit4Her Torin 3.5 and step into luxurious performance.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Footshape Toe Box llows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Zero Drop platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- A-Bound cushioning is an energy-return compound that sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1837F-1