Women's Altra Wahweap Trail Running Shoe
From gym to crag to trailhead to dinner, the Wahweap is ready to take you there. Named for a geological formation of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, it features a comfortable and soft 75% hemp upper which is both functional and sustainable. To add to this already awesome shoe, the MaxTrac outsole is "siped" for technical multi-surface traction and it features a climbing-style wrapped toe for added function and durability.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1963P-024