Women's Asics GEL-Nimbus 22 Retro Tokyo Running Shoe
Experience the best all-round comfort on the market with the new GEL-Nimbus 22. Packed with technologies to improve the performance of neutral runners, the new release of this iconic model features wrap-around GEL technology to cushion your entire foot and absorb shock. We've improved the shape of the forefoot GEL cushioning in this latest version, to further reduce stress on the feet, and we've added lower-density GEL cushioning in the heel for a softer foot strike and transition. Now in this special colorway celebrating the Tokyo games!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:S tability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Two additional millimeters of soft and bouncy FLYTEFOAM midsole material is added under the foot for improved cushioning.
- A new monofilament mesh upper material that's softer and more breathable.
- Improved the shape of the forefoot GEL cushioning and added lower-density GEL cushioning in the heel for a softer foot strike and transition.
- Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 features higher stack heights for increased protection and a lightweight AHAR outsole, which helps to reduce damage caused by excessive wear.
- Additional and deeper outsole flex grooves for a smoother ride.
- Special colorway celebrating the Tokyo games
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 13 mm
- Style: 1012A665-100