Women's Asics GlideRide Running Shoe
The GlideRide features an extreme toe spring design, which, combined with a stiff forefoot, provides an easy, rolling forward motion on the run. It's unique midsole is designed for runners looking for an efficient and unique ride that provides propulsion, dynamic cushioning and superior comfort, all in one amazing shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- GUIDESOLE technology - provides a shock- absorbing landing zone, which lessens fatigue, while the curved sole design and a stiff forefoot increase running efficiency by reducing ankle flexion. A lower degree of ankle flexion means other muscles in the kinetic chain, such as the calf, work less, expending less energy for increased efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM midsole - a lighter and more durable and ASICS lightest midsole material.
- Rearfoot GEL - cushions the impact on heel strike which is just the start of your amazing ride through to the next step.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - A multi-directional engineered mesh upper material improves both ventilation and stability.
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Heel Height: 30 mm
- Forefoot Height: 25 mm
- Style: 1012A699-001