Women's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 Tropical Running Shoe
The GTS is turning 20. And getting tropical. If runner's high is your happy place, the Tropical Collection is your vacation outfit. Go wherever the run takes you with a blooming new color for the soft, supportive Adrenaline GTS 20. Just remember to send us a postcard from your new personal record. The Tropical Collection is a limited-edition, one-of-a-kind set with custom tropical patterns inspired by the traditional Hawaiian shirt, which in recent years has made a swinging, sophisticated comeback.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Responsive BioMoGo DNA cushioning and the soft DNA LOFT Crash Pad stacked above it work together to provide a touch of spring underfoot while cushioning each footfall.
- We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- A new streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for - without excess bulk.
- Bring summer back to your run with the new Tropical Collection color for the Adrenaline GTS 20.
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202961B453