Women's Brooks Ariel 18 Running Shoe
Women's Running Footwear
The ultimate in protective comfort, now with a roomier fit. Get maximum support and super soft cushioning packaged with an improved fit, thanks to the engineered air mesh upper, structured saddle and an external heel counter for that extra stability to keep going.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- The Super DNA midsole provides 25% more adaptable cushioning than our standard DNA midsole.
- A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- A new last makes for a more spacious forefoot.
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202711B091