Women's Brooks Dyad 10 Running Shoe
Women's Running Footwear
A perfect home for unique feet, now lighter with a roomier fit. Thanks to a new last and the soft engineered mesh upper, feel the cushion and support in the Dyad 10.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA provides a soft feel that dynamically adapts to every step.
- A wide platform with Dual Arch Pods provides stability underfoot without interfering with a neutral stride.
- Those with orthotics or flat and voluminous feet find comfort in the improved, spacious fit of the soft engineered mesh upper.
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202751B527