Women's Brooks Dyad 11 Running Shoe
Sure-footed stability, now with a modern look.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Soft Cushioning - BioMoGo DNA - our proprietary cushioning - adapts to your stride, weight, and speed. Why? So it can protect you by deflecting impact away from your body.
- Inherently Stable Ride - Innovative arch support that we call Dual Arch Pods, together with a wide platform, provide stability without getting in the way of a neutral stride.
- Generous Fit - Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe because of flat or voluminous feet, your search is over.
- The Heel Segmented Crash Pad promotes smooth transitions.
- Updated design with modern upper
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1203121B490