Women's Brooks Ghost 11 Running Shoe
The smoothese ride possible gets softer and lighter. Thanks to the balanced and soft cushioning from BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft and the newly engineered mesh upper, every foot will feel lighter and faster than ever.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability yet it feels lighter than ever.
- The Segmented Crash Pad is designed to adapt to each foot fall, so no matter how your foot lands, you'll enjoy the smoothest ride possible.
- The newly engineered mesh upper practically disappears on foot with strategically placed stretch and structure where you need it most.
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202771B071