Women's Brooks Ghost 12 Running Shoe
New look. Same smooth ride. Still an award-winning runner favorite. Balanced, soft cushioning pairs with a secure fit to update the legacy of the Brooks Ghost.
Winner of our Aaahhhhmazing Comfort and Performance JackRabbit Award! Shop all the winners here
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- By placing stretch and structure where you need it most, the newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print upper practically disappears on your foot.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1203051B086