Women's Brooks Glycerin 16 Running Shoe
The ultimate in softness and supreme comfort, now even softer. Super-soft cushioning gives plush transitions and a plush fit all in a breathable, flexible and exceptional shoe.
Voted The Best Shoe to Make You Run Happy for our annual JackRabbit Awards! Check out the rest of the Golden Rabbit winners here!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Brooks brand-new DNA LOFT cushioning is engineered to provide a luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability
- The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth
- The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride while the new, engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202781B115