Women's Brooks Launch 6 Running Shoe
Springy and fast, with zero distractions. The next generation of lightweight fit meets springy cushioning, all in a beautiful and stylish package that gives every step a quick bounce.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- The one-piece mesh upper and internal bootie are so light and breezy, they feel like theyﾒre not even there.
- Weight: 8.0 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202851B027