Women's Brooks Levitate Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
New to Brooks, the women's Brooks Levitate delivers speed to the max. DNA Amp midsole cushioning will give you the most enrgy return from Brooks, for their most springy, responsive ride. Optimized flexibility lets you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy. The intuitive knit fit upper moves and expands seamlessly with your foot as you run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The midfoot transition zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- 3D Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccably secure fit
- Super Springy DNA AmpCushioned Midsole
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202581B131