Brooks PureCadence 2
Women's Running Shoes
Brooks continues the Pure Project line with the Pure Cadence 2, tagged as a shoe for the current "minimalist" movement. The newer model is lighter and was constructed to allow you a natural gait and low profile while running. Created with the minimalist runner in mind, the new Pure Cadence gives runners who need more stability the chance to experience the feel of a natural foot strike with a light, ventilated shoe.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Nav Band gives a better fit through the midfoot, so you get enhanced cushioning and durability where you need it most.
- Designed to prevent overpronation, a reinforced heel counter secures the foot in place.
- Toe Flex, a Brooks® design feature that allows the big toe to move independently for better balance
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm Drop
- Style: 1201341B763