Women's Brooks Ravenna 10 Running Shoe
Springy and light with industry-leading support. Now featuring the GuideRails Holistic Support System to give stability not to the feet, but to the injury-prone knees. Coupled with springy BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and the Midfoot Transition Zone, the new Ravenna 10 is the shoe for you.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Weﾒve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runnerﾒs body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly while additional structure around the arch offers a secure fit.
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1202861B615