Women's Brooks Revel Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
This is the perfect blend of street style and performance running. With its foot-hugging knit upper, the men's Revel provides comfortable, soft cushioning and on-trend look that goes anywhere - on the run or the town.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad promotes smooth transitions
- Engineered flat knit upper with internal booty expands with the foot for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm Drop
- Style: 1202491B155