Women's Hoka One One Challenger ATR 5 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Tackle trails and roads in rain or shine with the Challenger ATR 5 Gore-Tex. This trail runner features a strategic lug pattern for smooth transitions and a soft ride. Complete with a Gore-Tex waterproof bootie, this all-terrain shoe lets you run your best in every season. The Challenger ATR 5 Gore-Tex takes you everywhere no matter the conditions.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of seasons
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction and the podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Includes textured TPU toe reinforcements for added durability
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning while the darly stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1111991-BASN