Women's Hoka One One Evo Xc Spike
Specially designed for cross-country races, the EVO XC Spike lets you fly on every course. This racing spike has a dual-density midsole that uses a firmer density foam in the forefoot for a responsive toe-off and softer cushioning in the heel for a forgiving landing. Made with a lightweight, minimalist upper, the EVO XC Spike also has a symmetrical spike pattern for making right and left turns with ease. This racing spike is built to give you performance plus comfort in every race. The EVO XC Spike is ready for action.
- Surface: Grass, Mud, Dirt
- Category:Cross Country � These lightweight racers are designed to run on varying surfaces ranging from flat, groomed fields to uneven and rugged trails. Cross Country races often have runners race on a variety of surfaces, and these competition shoes are perfect for handling exactly that. Cross Country shoes come in either waffle(no spikes available) or offer ability to change out spikes to different lengths depending on weather and condition of the course.
- Spikes give added dig and traction on softer surfaces
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole provides a firmer feel in the forefoot and softer cushioning in the heel for a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off
- High abrasion rubber outsole provides increased durability, grip and traction
- Weight: 4.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Applicable for Track and Cross Country Shoes
- Style: 1019738-CCTRS