Women's Hoka One One Mach 3 Running Shoe
With an eye toward performance, the Mach 3 continues to deliver responsive cushion in an extremely lightweight package. Now featuring an engineered jacquard upper, the Mach 3 has a speed-inspired design and improved midfoot lockdown thanks to more durable fabric. This shoe provides fast cushion that'll help you push the pace on training runs or race day.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Engineered jacquard upper provides structure and improved midfoot lockdown
- Upper features improved breathability and lightweight details, while the tongue specifically features strategic cutouts for extra breathability too
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1106480-LSF