Women's Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Your favorite trail shoe is ready to keep you dry on everything from rainy trails to snowy roads with the industry-leading waterproof technology of Gore-Tex. The Speedgoat 4 Gore-Tex includes a more accommodating forefoot and 3D printed overlays for added midfoot support. The Speedgoat 4 Gore-Tex provides a responsive yet cushioned ride that's grippy in the sloppiest of conditions.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable Gore-Tex waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of conditions
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1106531-ADGG