Women's Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
Mizuno is transforming running once again with a redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning, and an enhanced responsive feel. Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit features a breakthrough in "Triple Zone" engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Mizuno Wave Technology: Combines cushioning and stability
- Triple Zone engineered mesh upper: Increases breathability, movement and hold
- X10 outsole: Provides greater durability that allows longer wear in high impact areas and supplememts traction at heel strike
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm Drop
- Style: 410974-9K9L