Women's New Balance 880v10 Running Shoe
Updated to be an even more exceptional daily running companion, the women's 880v10 is the training partner you can guarantee won't miss your planned running workouts. Stoking the fires of our most technical product, this women's running shoe pairs a proven ride with incredible comfort through a breathable mesh upper and newly implemented Fresh Foam cushioning in the midsole.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Molded external heel counter helps control heel movement and molded footbed increases comfort
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: W880B10