Women's New Balance FuelCell Echo NYC Running Shoe
The FuelCell Echo NYC from New Balance is lightweight and fast and has head-turning embroidery NYC details. Designed with a TPU heel counter for performance lock down, this road runner sits above a supportive and a new and improved responsive full- length FuelCell midsole that provides our most pinnacle propulsion and energy return.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full length FUELCELL midsole provides our most pinnacle propulsion and energy return
- Engineered knit and embroidery detail provide breathability, structure and comfort, including on the collar for a seamless fit
- Dynamic rubber outsole with NDURANCE offers a balance of lightweight traction and durability where needed
- Made with special edition NYC colors and style
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: WFCECNY